- School & Community
- Project Youth ArtReach
- Join Our
Scheduling a program with Class Acts Arts is simple. Call 301-588-7525 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with any assistance you need, including suggesting the best artist to fit your needs. You can request a program online.
If you are ready to call Class Acts Arts
please have the following information available:
- School address, phone number, and driving directions from the nearest highway
- Arrival contact and phone number
- Name/address/phone number to whom the contract will be sent
- Artist's name and title of program(s) you wish to schedule
- Several available dates
- Grade levels and number of attending students and staff. When elementary schools offer
assemblies for grades K-2 and 3-5, programs can be tailored to specific age groups.
- Any special needs audience considerations
- Performance space: size (width and height) and type of flooring
For additional information on scheduling a program read our Cultural Arts Committee Basics.